Welcome to Ponden Guest House on The Pennine Way
Ponden House B&B – Pennine Way Camp Site
Ponden, Stanbury, Nr. Haworth, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22 0HR
Tel: 01535 644154 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay at Ponden Guest House
Convenient for walking The Pennine Way & visiting Haworth, home of the Brontes
‘Comfort in the Countryside’
We offer Bed & Breakfast Guest House Accommodation and Camping Facilities for walkers on The Pennine Way, other travelers and holiday makers. We offer an escape from the busy world of today in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside, and under 2 miles from Haworth and Bronte literary attractions.
- Ponden House is on the Pennine Way.
- We are a five minute drive from Haworth, and the Bronte Parsonage
- Evening Meals by arrangement.
- Parking available.
- Walkers Camp Site – not available if travelling by car
- Wi-Fi internet access by request.
- On Line Payment – Enquire and book first.
- Recommended by Brigantes – Walking & Cycling Holidays and Baggage Courier Service
- Read about us on Trip Advisor
Reservations & Prices: Please ring, email or write a letter to make a reservation.
Tel: 01535 644154
email : email@example.com
We cannot accept credit or debit cards.
We do not accept over-payments or give cash-back in any circumstances.
Hot Tub: available all year round for groups. (PRE- BOOKING ESSENTIAL & Cost is EXTRA)